Susan P. Gibson RPh MBA
Susan Gibson is on a mission to help others improve their memory and prevent dementia. Trained as a pharmacist and Harvard MBA, she had 30 years of leadership experience at medical device and pharmaceutical companies before embarking upon her mission. Susan’s beloved Mother had Alzheimer’s disease. Watching her decline was the impetus for Susan’s passion. Susan lectures on natural methods of memory enhancement and dementia prevention and created the following tools for naturally improving memory:
2018: Susan Founded Vivolor® Therapeutics Inc.
2019: Glory Day® Brain Booster launched – a mega-supplement that has many amazing success stories of improved cognition and quality of life
2020: Memory Max Challenge was initiated, teaching over 100 specific actions that enhance memory and prevent dementia through natural, lifestyle changes. Memory Max Challenge covers all the basics of natural methods that are scientifically proven to help memory and reviews the clinical trials for each recommendation showing the extent of improvements on memory tests and reductions in rates of dementia seen with each action. https://bit.ly/3hUlefB
2020: Glory Day® Memory Wellness Academy launched, which takes memory education even deeper and provides multiple monthly ‘live’ online memory education events, a Facebook community, and a library of materials and resources. https://bit.ly/2QNQkcP
Susan has been featured on television, multiple radio station airings and as an invited guest on many podcasts. She is a certified coach and is working on her Functional Nutrition certification.
Susan was named Top 100 Healthcare Leader by the International Forum on Advancements in Healthcare in 2019 for her work in memory health. Vivolor® Therapeutics Inc received Most Innovative Health Improvement Regimen 2020 from Global Health and Pharma in September 2020.
- Is Memory Loss Wreaking Havoc in Your Life? Let’s change that
- Risks for Dreaded Alzheimer’s Disease
- Evidence-Based Guidance for Naturally Improving Memory
- Cognitive Aging: What to Expect as You Get Older
Examples of Susan in the media:
- Interview on God@Work on GodTv https:/www.god.tv/video/god-at-work-rich-marshall-11/zype
- Interview on Healthy Tips After 50 podcast https://healthytipsafter50.com/brain-boost/
- Interview on Iwork4Him radio https://home/customer/www/vivolor.com/public_html.iwork4him.com/podcast/2019/11/the-formula-for-solving-problems
- Receiving Top 100 Healthcare Leader Award At International Forum on Advancements in Healthcare
- Presenting – Is Pharma Drug Pricing Being Disrupted? At International Forum on Advancements in Healthcare https://home/customer/www/vivolor.com/public_html.youtube.com/watch?v=hWCwXTkV8XM&t=539s
- Hope, Health and Healing radio https://youtu.be/UgVn876IAEI
- IFAH Panel Discussion: Dietary Supplements, Nutraceuticals and Functional Food https://home/customer/www/vivolor.com/public_html.youtube.com/watch?v=-UPSlNIZnAw
- Interview on Your Kingdom Journey https://claudiaklann.com/podcast/ Aug 25, 2020 God Has a Solution for Every Disease
- Interview on Brain Boss Challenge https://youtu.be/nbN8SLHzF2Q
- Interview on Game Changers
For more information, please contact Susan at: firstname.lastname@example.org