Memory Max Challenge
Natural, Proven Ways to improve memory and prevent dementia without downsides or adverse events
- MEMORY LOSS IS PREVENTABLE!! According to an NIH scientific publication up to 50% of dementia cases can be prevented! Why isn’t anyone talking about this? The medical community offers no hope. But there IS hope!
- You will learn more than 100 recommendations proven to enhance memory and prevent/delay dementia
- You’ll understand the scientific data supporting each recommendation
- And the benefits to cognition and dementia prevention will be quantified for each recommendation
- This has never been done before. You will learn the specific actions you can take to improve your memory.
- You will walk away with your own personal, simple, achievable plan
- You will be empowered and supported to take steps forward towards improvement
- If you employ these techniques daily for 3 months and do not have measurable improvement in your memory – you get your money back
- Have challenges coming up with names?
- Memory not what it used to be?
- Or your memory is fine and you want to keep it?
What do you have to lose?
Memory Loss/Dementia are the most dreaded diseases. They ruin your life and make you a burden on your family. But there are solutions!
Join us for this never done before event. A month-long online challenge that includes a series of 5 masterclasses called
Memory Max Challenge
Webinars are facilitated by:
Susan P. Gibson – Pharmacist and Harvard MBA who founded Vivolor Therapeutics. Her Mother had dementia and now Susan has a passion to help others keep their memory. She is a memory expert and certified coach who has been featured on TV, radio and podcast interviews.
Dementia is the most feared aspect of aging. Take action now. Fix your brain so you don’t become a statistic. How much is your memory and your future worth?
- 5 ‘live’ interactive 1-hour zoom masterclasses
- Answers to your questions
- Guidance for creating your own action plan
- A focus on simple, achievable lifestyle changes that work for you
- Inspiration to ensure that this series changes your life
- Brain Health & Habits Assessment
- Cheat Sheet of Memory Tips
- Brain test results tracking sheet
Break through to fabulous memories!
Normally $49 but now an introductory offer for $29 for the 1st 100 people to register.
Dates: ‘Live’ at noon PST (3pm EST) each Tuesday, July 7 through August 4.