memory and healthy aging
“Hello, I’m Susan Gibson. My Mother had dementia, but I lived many states away and could not be a daily caregiver. Mom was my best friend, so I had to do something. Combining my pharmacy degree, Harvard MBA, 30 years of business experience in healthcare, and my passion for brain health, I started Vivolor™ Therapeutics and created its first product, Glory Day™ Brain Booster, which I believe will help millions of people.”
My 87 year old mother 8 months before entering the Memory Ward.
Vivolor® Memory Support
1 order includes 2 bottles and 240 pills (120 gold softgels and 120 white capsules)
Vivolor® Memory Support is a powerful nutraceutical containing many of the nutrients found in vegetables, fruit, nuts, seed and healthy fish. It provides 5000mg per day of the most scientifically documented memory support supplements. Vivolor Memory Support utilizes a proprietary formula and patented method to enhance and optimize the effects of its naturally brain-boosting ingredients. Take charge of your brain health today and purchase Vivolor Memory Support.
- Awarded Most Innovative Health Improvement Regimen 2020
- 2 books independently written about it!
- Provides powerful support with 5-20 times the supplementation of other brain boosters
- High quality product of all-natural, scientifically-proven ingredients
- All ingredients are designated Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA
- Proprietary formula and key patented technology
- Addresses inflammation, free radicals, sugar processing and lipids that rev up memory loss REFERENCES
- Scientifically based and invented by a pharmacist
- Excellent TESTIMONIALS
THE PROBLEM: The Slippery Slope of Memory Loss
Memory loss takes decades to develop. Plaques deposit on your neurons 15-20 years before your 1st memory loss symptom. Intervene before you slide down the slippery slope! It is never too late or too early to improve your situation, so act now.
THE SOLUTION: Restore Memory with Glory Day™ Brain Booster
Sign up for Memory Max Challenge and learn 100+ specific actions you can take to improve memory and prevent dementia
Join the Memory Wellness Academy for a deeper dive into memory with multiple monthly ‘live’ events and a library of memory resources
Scientific literature documents the benefits of each Glory Day™ Brain Booster ingredient.
The Memory Max Challenge was filled with amazing information about how to maintain a healthy brain. Susan presentation was motivational encouraging us to apply what seems most valuable to us. I highly recommend taking the time and putting in the energy to be apart of these classes.
I have been using Vivolor Memory Support for 2 months now with great results. I have been taking 2 tablets a day of each and it seems to work for me. My mind seems sharper and I feel like I have more mental clarity. I’m excited to order more.
Vivolor Memory Support has great testimonials and research articles. I have some voicemails saved on my phone from my Mom and I have been experiencing the same pauses in thought as she experienced. But on Vivolor Memory Support, my memory is slowly but surely coming back! I am so hopeful!!
I am great fan of Vivolor Memory Support. My husband had a minor stroke that limited his problem-solving abilities, but since beginning Vivolor Memory Support I have noticed he has increased name and word recall. For me, I have also noticed increased clarity and, again, word and name recall. Quite exciting really. At 81 years of age, I need all the help I can get, and Vivolor Memory Support is so easy to take.
I’ve been taking Vivolor Memory Support to help me focus on writing. I didn’t realize it was helping so much until I ran out! I probably have a touch of ADD (they didn’t diagnose it way back then), but I find this improves focus. So I just placed another order. I plan to share with my other writer friends how much it helps 🙂
I really enjoyed Memory Max Challenge. I learned lots. It opened my eyes to a whole bunch of helpful things including changing my eating and exercising habits.
I found Memory Max Challenge to be highly informative, beneficial and applicable. After only 5 weeks, I learned over 100 proven ways to enhance my memory! The wealth of knowledge that Susan Gibson and Dr. Richard Johnson bring to the class is remarkable. The techniques are readily understandable, documented by scientific studies, and easy to begin applying right away. This class inspired me to value my brain and make adjustments to my lifestyle that support brain health and wellness. I feel more energetic, alert and alive. I highly recommend Memory Max Challenge for people of any age group.
All Natural and Safe Ingredients
Who Should Take Glory DayTM Brain Booster?
Anyone who wants to avoid or reduce memory loss! Glory Day™ Brain Booster is appropriate for those:
Are You at Risk for Memory Loss?
The following factors increase the risk of memory loss. Anyone over age 45 with any risk factor should be taking a powerful memory supplement daily.
But memory loss can be prevented.
5% of Glory Day™ Brain Booster profits are donated to the poor and needy.
Learn more about Vivolor’s donations.
Invest in yourself. Keep your memories.
References for Memory Loss Risk Factors Chart:
Methodology varies greatly across publications and caution should be taken when comparing risk across factors and or publications
- Dementia Incidence Continues to Increase with Age in the Oldest Old The 90+ Study
- APOE4 Gene And The Risk For Dementia – Geras Solutions
- Genetics of dementia
- Influence of family history of dementia in the development and progression of late-onset Alzheimer’s disease
- Depression and Risk of Developing Dementia
- One hour of exercise a week ‘can halve dementia risk
- Post-stroke dementia – a comprehensive review
- Genetic susceptibility to cardiovascular disease and risk of dementia
- Study: Concussions Lead to Increased Dementia Risk in Older Adults
- Protect Your Head
- Sleep characteristics and risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease: The ARIC Study
- The association of diabetes and dementia and possible implications for nondiabetic populations
- Type 1 Diabetes Increases Dementia Risk
- Even ‘Mild’ High Blood Pressure Risks Future Dementia
- Does High Blood Pressure Increase Dementia Risk for Women?
- Risk Factors for Dementia
- Major Risk Factors For Dementia
- Sleep, Cognitive impairment, and Alzheimer’s disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Cognitive reserve in ageing and Alzheimer’s disease
- Midlife stress alters memory and mood-related behaviors in old age: Role of locally activated glucocorticoids
- Perceived Stress and Change in Cognitive Function Among Adults Aged 65 and Older
- Years of Obesity Increases Dementia Risk (Note that obesity study results vary)
- Midlife Serum Cholesterol and Increased Risk of Alzheimer’s and Vascular Dementia Three Decades Later
- Midlife cardiovascular fitness and dementia: A 44-year longitudinal population study in women
- Cardiorespiratory fitness and risk of dementia: a prospective population-based cohort study
- The association between midlife cardiorespiratory fitness levels and later-life dementia: a cohort study
- Are the neuroprotective effects of exercise training systemically mediated?