Glory Day™ Brain Booster
The most powerful memory and healthy aging supplement
Awarded Most Innovative Health Improvement Regimen 2020
2 books independently written about it!
- Provides powerful support with 5-20 times the supplementation of other brain boosters
- High quality product of all-natural, scientifically-proven ingredients
- All ingredients are designated Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA
- Proprietary formula and key patented technology
- Addresses inflammation, free radicals, sugar processing and lipids that rev up memory loss REFERENCES
- Scientifically based and invented by a pharmacist
- Excellent TESTIMONIALS
THE PROBLEM: The Slippery Slope of Memory Loss
Memory loss takes decades to develop. Plaques deposit on your neurons 15-20 years before your 1st memory loss symptom. Intervene before you slide down the slippery slope! It is never too late or too early to improve your situation, so act now.
THE SOLUTION: Restore Memory with Glory Day™ Brain Booster
•Sign up for Memory Max Challenge and learn 100+ specific actions you can take to improve memory and prevent dementia
•Join the Memory Wellness Academy for a deeper dive into memory with multiple monthly ‘live’ events and a library of memory resources
•Scientific literature documents the benefits of each Glory Day™ Brain Booster ingredient.
Customer Success Stories
All Natural and Safe Ingredients
- All ingredients are Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA
- Manufactured in the United States in FDA-approved facilities
- No gluten, no yeast, no sugar, no GMOs, no soy, no dairy, no caffeine
Who Should Take Glory Day Brain Booster?
Anyone who wants to avoid or reduce memory loss! Glory Day™ Brain Booster is appropriate for those:
- Concerned about future memory loss
- At risk for memory loss
- With some memory slipping
- Mild impairment
- Lots of memory issues
Are You at Risk for Memory Loss?
The following factors increase the risk of memory loss. Anyone over age 45 with any risk factor should be taking a powerful memory supplement daily.
But memory loss can be prevented.
A Note from Our Founder:
My 87 year old mother
8 months before entering the Memory Ward.