The most powerful memory and healthy aging supplement
One month’s supply of Glory Day Brain Booster, a powerful nutraceutical designed to benefit brain health. 1 order is 1 month supply of Glory Day Brain Booster with >5000mg/day of powerful brain supplements. 1 order includes 2 bottles (120 gold softgels and 120 white capsules) for a total 240 pills
Glory Day Brain Booster utilizes a proprietary formula and delivery method to enhance and optimize the effects of its naturally brain-boosting ingredients. Take charge of your brain health today and purchase Glory Day Brain Booster.
- Awarded Most Innovative Health Improvement Regimen 2020
- 2 books independently written about it!
- Provides powerful support with 5-20 times the supplementation of other brain boosters
- High quality product of all-natural, scientifically-proven ingredients
- All ingredients are designated Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA
- Proprietary formula and key patented technology
- Addresses inflammation, free radicals, sugar processing and lipids that rev up memory loss REFERENCES
- Scientifically based and invented by a pharmacist
- Excellent TESTIMONIALS
THE PROBLEM: The Slippery Slope of Memory Loss
Memory loss takes decades to develop. Plaques deposit on your neurons 15-20 years before your 1st memory loss symptom. Intervene before you slide down the slippery slope! It is never too late or too early to improve your situation, so act now.
THE SOLUTION: Restore Memory with Glory Day™ Brain Booster
Sign up for Memory Max Challenge and learn 100+ specific actions you can take to improve memory and prevent dementia
Join the Memory Wellness Academy for a deeper dive into memory with multiple monthly ‘live’ events and a library of memory resources
Scientific literature documents the benefits of each Glory Day™ Brain Booster ingredient.
Read Our Blog
I have been using Glory Day Brain Booster for 2 months now with great results. I have been taking 2 tablets a day of each and it seems to work for me. My mind seems sharper and I feel like I have more mental clarity. I’m excited to order more.
Glory Day Brain Booster has great testimonials and research articles. I have some voicemails saved on my phone from my Mom and I have been experiencing the same pauses in thought as she experienced. But on Glory Day Brain Booster, my memory is slowly but surely coming back! I am so hopeful!!
I am great fan of Glory Day Brain Booster. My husband had a minor stroke that limited his problem solving abilities, but since beginning Glory Day I have noticed he has increased name and word recall. For me, I have also noticed increased clarity and, again, word and name recall. Quite exciting really. At 81 years of age, I need all the help I can get, and Glory Day is so easy to take.
I’ve been taking Glory Day Brain Booster to help me focus on writing. I didn’t realize it was helping so much until I ran out! I probably have a touch of ADD (they didn’t diagnose it way back then), but I find this improves focus. So I just placed another order. I plan to share with my other writer friends how much it helps 🙂
I really enjoyed Memory Max Challenge. I learned lots. It opened my eyes to a whole bunch of helpful things including changing my eating and exercising habits.
The masterclass was filled with amazing information about how to maintain a healthy brain. Susan presentation was motivational encouraging us to apply what seems most valuable to us. I highly recommend taking the time and putting in the energy to be apart of these classes.
I started taking Glory DayTM Brain Booster about 8 months ago. I was a tough situation! I was having a lot of difficulty with long-term recall and short-term recall. I tried other products – they didn’t work. Right around month 3 or 4 of using [Glory DayTM] Brain Booster, I really noticed a change in my long-term memory and facts. Memories just started coming back to me. And then around month 5 or 6, all the short-term things that I just could not remember were all starting to take shape. I was having a lot more crispness in my focus and memory. I wasn’t so forgetful. So, I am sold on the product! I’m going to continue to keep taking it [Glory DayTM]. I am noticing improvement every single week!!
I tried Glory DayTM Brain Booster as I was having difficulty with word recall and growing forgetfulness. Close to 30 days later I noticed improvement in both these areas. The real shocker came a couple of days ago. You see I have had nerve damage in both my hands with no feeling in my fingertips. I drop items, have difficulty writing, typing, turning pages and tying my shoes. A few days ago I was getting dressed and tied my sneaker as if I never had an issue. Amazed, I went to tie the other and did so with no trouble! I was amazed! It has been over 2 years since I could do this! Yesterday I was able to type with much less backspacing and correcting typos. I now have feeling back in my fingertips of my left hand!
This was so unexpected and life changing that I cannot stop smiling! Thank you Glory DayTM! I cannot wait to see what happens over the next 30 days!
Glory DayTM Brain Booster is making a noticeable difference in my life. My lack of focus and forgetfulness about the simplest of items led me to look for a solution. I wanted a natural supplement and looked into the science behind the product. After trying Glory DayTM Brain Booster for a few days and then consistently over the weeks, I started noticing changes. I’d remember where I put something. I’d remember where family members had put things down. I started remembering conversations better. I really believe my brain is functioning better on Glory DayTM Brain Booster. I’ve recommended it and bought it for a half-dozen friends and family members. With its safe ingredients, I think it is well worth a try for anyone trying to improve their cognitive ability, their memory, and prevent future memory loss.
Lara and her mother Clare
After only three weeks on Glory DayTM, my mother’s nurse practitioner notice that she was more sociable, and interested in the activities in her memory care unit. Before, she would sleep a lot of the day. I’m so glad we started her on these supplements. Even if it doesn’t cure her condition, her quality of life is greatly improving!
All Natural and Safe Ingredients
Who Should Take Glory DayTM Brain Booster?
Anyone who wants to avoid or reduce memory loss! Glory Day™ Brain Booster is appropriate for those:
Are You at Risk for Memory Loss?
The following factors increase the risk of memory loss. Anyone over age 45 with any risk factor should be taking a powerful memory supplement daily.
But memory loss can be prevented.
“Hello, I’m Susan Gibson. My Mother had dementia, but I lived many states away and could not be a daily caregiver. Mom was my best friend, so I had to do something. Combining my pharmacy degree, Harvard MBA, 30 years of business experience in healthcare, and my passion for brain health, I started Vivolor™ Therapeutics and created its first product, Glory Day™ Brain Booster, which I believe will help millions of people.”
My 87 year old mother 8 months before entering the Memory Ward.
5% of Glory Day™ Brain Booster profits are donated to the poor and needy.
Learn more about Vivolor’s donations.
Invest in yourself. Keep your memories.
References for Memory Loss Risk Factors Chart:
Methodology varies greatly across publications and caution should be taken when comparing risk across factors and or publications
- Dementia Incidence Continues to Increase with Age in the Oldest Old The 90+ Study
- APOE4 Gene And The Risk For Dementia – Geras Solutions
- Genetics of dementia
- Influence of family history of dementia in the development and progression of late-onset Alzheimer’s disease
- Depression and Risk of Developing Dementia
- One hour of exercise a week ‘can halve dementia risk
- Post-stroke dementia – a comprehensive review
- Genetic susceptibility to cardiovascular disease and risk of dementia
- Study: Concussions Lead to Increased Dementia Risk in Older Adults
- Protect Your Head
- Sleep characteristics and risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease: The ARIC Study
- The association of diabetes and dementia and possible implications for nondiabetic populations
- Type 1 Diabetes Increases Dementia Risk
- Even ‘Mild’ High Blood Pressure Risks Future Dementia
- Does High Blood Pressure Increase Dementia Risk for Women?
- Risk Factors for Dementia
- Major Risk Factors For Dementia
- Sleep, Cognitive impairment, and Alzheimer’s disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Cognitive reserve in ageing and Alzheimer’s disease
- Midlife stress alters memory and mood-related behaviors in old age: Role of locally activated glucocorticoids
- Perceived Stress and Change in Cognitive Function Among Adults Aged 65 and Older
- Years of Obesity Increases Dementia Risk (Note that obesity study results vary)
- Midlife Serum Cholesterol and Increased Risk of Alzheimer’s and Vascular Dementia Three Decades Later
- Midlife cardiovascular fitness and dementia: A 44-year longitudinal population study in women
- Cardiorespiratory fitness and risk of dementia: a prospective population-based cohort study
- The association between midlife cardiorespiratory fitness levels and later-life dementia: a cohort study
- Are the neuroprotective effects of exercise training systemically mediated?