memory and healthy aging
“Hello, I’m Susan Gibson. My Mother is my best friend. She doesn’t recognize me or believe that I’m her daughter. So I had to do something. I quit my job, prayed, combined my pharmacy degree, Harvard MBA, 30 years of business experience in healthcare, and my passion for brain health, to start Vivolor® Therapeutics. We intend to help millions of people keep and improve their memory so you don’t go through what my family did.
My 87 year old mother 8 months before entering the Memory Ward.
THE PROBLEM: Forgetting to Remember
When we experience a lapse in memory, we often think “I’ll deal with it later”. Then, we forget about it. Memory loss is a slippery slope. The changes in our brain start 15-20 years before our first memory slip symptom. Just like our physical health, it isn’t something we can set aside. Don’t slide down the slope. Fortunately, it’s never too late (or too early) to start protecting your memory.
95% of Memory Loss Is Preventable
Many people believe the myth that memory loss is a natural result of again and there is nothing you can do about it. Experts who know agree that the great majority of cognitive decline is preventable. ‘Neuroplasticity’ is the well documented scientific principle that our brain is very flexible and constantly changing. Memory loss can not only be delayed and prevented, it can be reversed, even when it has advanced to the point of being diagnosed dementia. Memory loss is primarily a lifestyle disease. It has a genetic component, but in those with increased genetic risk, lifestyle improvement has an even greater impact. For over a decade, scientific publications have documented the power and importance of lifestyle. National Institutes of Health scientific publications estimated that up to 50% of dementia can be prevented by addressing a handful of risk factors alone. The LANCET Commission has been publishing these risk factors and the percent of dementia that can be prevented by addressing risk factors for over a decade. For those who remain skeptical, here are some relevant publications:
Are You at Risk for Memory Loss?
The following factors increase the risk of memory loss. Anyone over age 45 OR with any of these risk factors should be taking memory supplementation daily. The more risks you have, the more critical it is to take action
THE SOLUTION: Where Science Meets Nature
We know science. We know nature. And we know human behavior. Learn more about the actions you can take to restore memory and prevent dementia with our Memory Max Challenge.
Memory Max Challenge: In this masterclass you will learn the basics of memory health using Vivolor’s proprietary 6 pillars with over 100 specific actions you can take to improve your memory. You’ll see the clinical studies that show how much each action improved cognitive test results in human studies. You will understand how much of each activity you need to do and will be empowered to create your own, personal memory health plan.
Join Memory Wellness Academy for expert interviews that take you deeper into memory improvement techniques and tools. This Academy offers a library of memory resources and videos.
Vivolor Memory Support: An important part of any memory health regimen is having the right, powerful memory supplement. Vivolor Memory Support provides 5-20 times more supplementation than any other brand. Each ingredient was selected because of its powerful effects on inflammation, oxidation, blood sugar and lipids. Plus each ingredient has evidence that it effectively improves cognition, memory, attention, processing speed and focus.
Vivolor® Memory Support
1 order includes 2 bottles and 240 pills (120 gold softgels and 120 white capsules)
Vivolor® Memory Support is a powerful nutraceutical containing many of the nutrients found in vegetables, fruit, nuts, seed and healthy fish. It provides 5000mg per day of the most scientifically documented memory support supplements. Vivolor Memory Support utilizes a proprietary formula and patented method to enhance and optimize the effects of its naturally brain-boosting ingredients. Take charge of your brain health today and purchase Vivolor Memory Support.
All Natural and Premium Quality
The Memory Max Challenge was filled with amazing information about how to maintain a healthy brain. Susan presentation was motivational encouraging us to apply what seems most valuable to us. I highly recommend taking the time and putting in the energy to be apart of these classes.
I have been using Vivolor Memory Support for 2 months now with great results. I have been taking 2 tablets a day of each and it seems to work for me. My mind seems sharper and I feel like I have more mental clarity. I’m excited to order more.
Vivolor Memory Support has great testimonials and research articles. I have some voicemails saved on my phone from my Mom and I have been experiencing the same pauses in thought as she experienced. But on Vivolor Memory Support, my memory is slowly but surely coming back! I am so hopeful!!
I am great fan of Vivolor Memory Support. My husband had a minor stroke that limited his problem-solving abilities, but since beginning Vivolor Memory Support I have noticed he has increased name and word recall. For me, I have also noticed increased clarity and, again, word and name recall. Quite exciting really. At 81 years of age, I need all the help I can get, and Vivolor Memory Support is so easy to take.
I’ve been taking Vivolor Memory Support to help me focus on writing. I didn’t realize it was helping so much until I ran out! I probably have a touch of ADD (they didn’t diagnose it way back then), but I find this improves focus. So I just placed another order. I plan to share with my other writer friends how much it helps 🙂
I really enjoyed Memory Max Challenge. I learned lots. It opened my eyes to a whole bunch of helpful things including changing my eating and exercising habits.
I found Memory Max Challenge to be highly informative, beneficial and applicable. After only 5 weeks, I learned over 100 proven ways to enhance my memory! The wealth of knowledge that Susan Gibson and Dr. Richard Johnson bring to the class is remarkable. The techniques are readily understandable, documented by scientific studies, and easy to begin applying right away. This class inspired me to value my brain and make adjustments to my lifestyle that support brain health and wellness. I feel more energetic, alert and alive. I highly recommend Memory Max Challenge for people of any age group.
Will Vivolor Memory Support Work for Me?
Vivolor Memory Support was created for anyone who is:
Vivolor Memory Support Summary
- Won many awards including Most Innovative Health Improvement Regimen
- 3 books have been independently written about it!
- Provides 5-20 times the supplementation of other brain boosters
- Premium quality, all-natural with scientifically-proven ingredients
- All ingredients are designated Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA
- Proprietary formula and key patented technology
- Addresses inflammation, free radicals, sugar processing and lipids that rev up memory loss REFERENCES
- Scientifically based and invented by a pharmacist
- Excellent TESTIMONIALS
Here is What You Can Do To Keep Your Memory
- Memory Max Challenge provides 100+ specific actions that boost memory naturally and help prevent dementia
- Memory Wellness Academy offers multiple zoom events monthly and a library of memory resources
- Vivolor Memory Support is a mega-supplement whose ingredients are proven to enhance memory and brain health
- Ask Susan to speak at your event
5% of Vivolor profits are donated to the poor and needy.
Learn more about Vivolor’s donations.
Invest in yourself. Keep your memories.
References for Memory Loss Risk Factors Chart:
Methodology varies greatly across publications and caution should be taken when comparing risk across factors and or publications
- Dementia Incidence Continues to Increase with Age in the Oldest Old The 90+ Study
- APOE4 Gene And The Risk For Dementia – Geras Solutions
- Genetics of dementia
- Influence of family history of dementia in the development and progression of late-onset Alzheimer’s disease
- Depression and Risk of Developing Dementia
- One hour of exercise a week ‘can halve dementia risk
- Post-stroke dementia – a comprehensive review
- Genetic susceptibility to cardiovascular disease and risk of dementia
- Study: Concussions Lead to Increased Dementia Risk in Older Adults
- Protect Your Head
- Sleep characteristics and risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease: The ARIC Study
- The association of diabetes and dementia and possible implications for nondiabetic populations
- Type 1 Diabetes Increases Dementia Risk
- Even ‘Mild’ High Blood Pressure Risks Future Dementia
- Does High Blood Pressure Increase Dementia Risk for Women?
- Risk Factors for Dementia
- Major Risk Factors For Dementia
- Sleep, Cognitive impairment, and Alzheimer’s disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Cognitive reserve in ageing and Alzheimer’s disease
- Midlife stress alters memory and mood-related behaviors in old age: Role of locally activated glucocorticoids
- Perceived Stress and Change in Cognitive Function Among Adults Aged 65 and Older
- Years of Obesity Increases Dementia Risk (Note that obesity study results vary)
- Midlife Serum Cholesterol and Increased Risk of Alzheimer’s and Vascular Dementia Three Decades Later
- Midlife cardiovascular fitness and dementia: A 44-year longitudinal population study in women
- Cardiorespiratory fitness and risk of dementia: a prospective population-based cohort study
- The association between midlife cardiorespiratory fitness levels and later-life dementia: a cohort study
- Are the neuroprotective effects of exercise training systemically mediated?